10/15/2016

Hermit and Hermeticism

I'm a hermit. I can live in a total seclusion for some time. I can bear to talk to no one for days. I'm okay. I'm fine and I'm normal. I can handle of my being alone.

living like a hermit

And people around me can be highly toxic. TOXIC. They put me down with their mouth. As if they don't consider what effect of their utterance. Will it make the target smile so sweet or tear apart their heart. Will it make the audience feel more motivated or disengaged. Will the words encourage the hearer to do more deed or will they only lead to self destruction.

All sourced in your lips. All executed by your very tongue. If you cannot hold it carefully, you'll may end up destroying others' hopes and expectations. Don't ever do that. Speak carefully and pleasantly. Those standing around you will be affected.

You can never force anyone live their hermitical side. You cannot read their mind that enables you to put any negative labeling. No. You are here on earth with a mission. You're not just a purposeless survivor. You don't want to let somebody run away just because you strike them verbally, do you?

When a gap exists, you need to work harder and kinder to reach the furthest point. You'll feel you lost them. Really, I don't think that's what you want. Unless you are practicing Hermeticism. You learn sorcery and use it for your own advantage. You care nothing about others.

Now let's exhale this greenery air. Serenity is all I want to come along. Living in peace and far from being ignorance. A peace of mind is something I can never fake for eternity.

Bee yourself. I'll bee myself. There's no reason to digress. Live your own life with dignity. I'll spend my time to build my own destiny.


image courtesy: pinterest.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear you saying something: