1/28/2016

DEAR ALLAH…



The love of my life, the most beloved one
I’ve been doing something really really wrong
It’s so heavy in term of foolishness I can’t count
I’ve been deceiving myself, I’ve been deceiving You

How can I be so deceitful while You're watching?
How can I be so sure I would still alive the morning to come?
When no body, no authority ever hands me any guarantee?
How can I delay my night prayer when midnight has over? 

The love of my life, the most beloved one
Here me crying, the world’s so empty to walk by
The air is filled with unpleasant fragrant of my corruption
Another black spot sealed into my broken prostration

How can I become so deceitful while You're watching?
I’ve immensely immersed in the pool of ignorance
Relying on false expectation I will stay awake on time
It’s the source of problems I see all around

Deceived, disgraced, defeated, knocked down to the ground
Weakened mind and bruised soul, scatter all over the place
Dreams have been broken, this heart protests in silent beating
Peace and joy taken away, anxiety and angst become the norms

Till the dawn steps in its way, leads me to prostrate and pray
Rethinking my dedication, been devoured by empty devotion
Pain and fear, crashed and burnt, I was so fool
The admission I can make before You

Shame on me for the empty promises
This time I take my oath and be a distinguished me
This battlefield is roaring to eternity
Rebuild, restore, renew, revolute

#image: pexels.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear you saying something: