5/01/2016

The Best Thing About Blogging

best thing about blogging
People use their blog for various purpose. From sharing personal stories, promoting something, showing expertise, to earning money online. Whatever it is, what a blogger can never leave behind is a spirit to share. 

It's been two months since my disappearance from this blog. I didn't share anything. Coming back to blogging is an exclusive thing.

Some say sharing is caring. Sharing won't make you less; it even makes you more. Without any doubt, there are many things we can get from blogging. I myself feel this activity allows me  to feel more alive. Far more alive, like never before. 

The best thing about blogging is the freedom to speak and let people know what's going on in my mind. I can reach real people out there, somewhere on the planet earth. I can communicate my deepest concern without fearing of holding back. There's no need to be afraid to say what I mean.

I am an NT, an intuitive thinking person by definition. I find my mind cannot be shut down except when I sleep. There are many times in my real life when I find myself locked in a small room of holding back. I can't completely express what I really want to say. 

The person like me tends to see something objectively; it's about pros and cons that often times people get an impression of hurry. Insensible, lack of emotion, cold, uncaring, unfeeling, and the likes. Surely, I've been trying to calm myself down and "activate" my feeling side more often. 

The effort to be a "feely" makes me feel less authentic. I need to be myself, the true version of me without losing my empathy for others. I now realize that this can be achieved through an unending practice of talking and doing stuff ethically. It requires good communication skill and common sense. 

Since it's a skill, a good way of communication can be learned. And I am thankful for being me. My intuitive thinking side let me to be a quite fast learner in some areas that I am interested in. 

Now when the freedom of speaking is the best thing I have in blogging... A freedom that can't be bought by anything. It's been a kind of natural of law when somebody funded something, he will be in control over the thing he grants his fund to. Objectivity, criticism, and even truth can be shaped and adjusted to his will.

So, where's the independence? I admit that freedom is not not without borderline. Even with this free blog platform like this, I feel I still have the freedom that I need to express what I have inside.

What about you? Tell me your story.


#picture via wikihow.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear you saying something: